Friday, June 7, 2013

cotton candy on a rainy day.

random: photo booth versatility of my hair in a mere 6...









random: photo booth versatility of my hair in a mere 6 week's time. whoa.

long senegalese twists. big fro. "big" 'bob' chop. shoulder length kinky twists. 

i'm not stopping until they call me Esquire. In October. Not next April. Not next October. October 2013. Esquire. Naming it. Claiming it.

The Spirit moves through ME. He works through ME. He is MORE THAN  SUFFICIENT and because I am His child, thus MY will is sufficient. I will PASS THIS BAR. KEEP ME, LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ME CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION: halp.

Should I sign up for the 3 Day Kaplan MBE Final Review?

I’m already a BarBri student, but my professor suggested it before to me many many times and said that her colleagues felt a lot more prepared with the Kaplan boost when they took the exam….

It’s a SMOOTH $350 dollars more (sigh) but at this point…it’s a drop in the bucket, sadly.

So. Yes or No?

studying for the bar is one of the loneliest experiences i’ve ever had. just me, my mind, my...

studying for the bar is one of the loneliest experiences i’ve ever had. just me, my mind, my worries, these problems, these doubts…..

i’m tired. and it’s only the end of week three.

Photo



Photo



Photo



If this is you - I'm definitely available and maybe in Kenya soon!

…i have no idea who this is. and i live in minneapolis. i wish i was in kenya!

is this like one of those missed connections from craigslist? if so, i want to help you find who you're looking for!!

Photo



Photo



i just called my bf who is at work and asked him if he f*cked a hoe from tumblr. (jokingly, to be clear)

his response:

what? ..wait. you have a tumblr?

X_X

WHAT IS UP WITH ANONYMOUS PEOPLE TONIGHT??!?!?!!??!??!

fyi..i fucked your boyfriend before...

………………….bitch AND? bye, ashy!

Where do you find your photos? Do you find them on Tumblr? I have had the biggest struggle of finding clean pictures of African Americans on tumblr. Favorite blog!!!

hola!

at first, i would just google image random things. you would think i had a list of sites i would frequent, but i didn't. but then i got a pinterest and saw so many beautiful images there, so it's a lot easier. randomly lately though i have found a lot of really dope photographs from wordpress pages of street style and plus size model.

and NO i never find tumblr photos and put them on my page UNLESS i reblog them. that's just 'my' thing; i feel like we're sort of a community on here so i try to give credit where credit is due in the tumblrverse. hope that helps! and thanks for the compliment!

Miss Hasifa now has the platform for 2 years to represent...



Miss Hasifa now has the platform for 2 years to represent Ugandans in North America as an Ambassador of hope, development and Social Justice.

Photo



I talk to my mama literally every day. If that means I'm not a real "grown-up", I guess I'll just never become one.

Photo



fried, dyed, but laiiiiiid, chile.



fried, dyed, but laiiiiiid, chile.

*packs bags, buys cheapest one way ticket out of #minneapolis*



*packs bags, buys cheapest one way ticket out of #minneapolis*

No comments:

Post a Comment