Sunday, June 9, 2013

gingershitpig

Shit, I'd love to dive into your toilet. Just hope you have flushed it when I make the plunge!

Oink oink! Dive in you filthy faggot!

U a pedo ?

Holy fuck no! I want a MAN!!

"You call yourself a pig? I'll show you a fucking pig! OINK!"

"You call yourself a pig? I'll show you a fucking pig! OINK!"

Mmmmm I wanna eat your chunky puke and diarrhea

Oink!

Fuck you make my cock hard!!! I wanna go lick all that shit off of you!!! So hot!!'

I had better go smear some more shit on me then ;)

Hope you're not fake. If you're for real, holy shit!

I'm as real as they cum!

"fuck I'm dying to eat a big fat juicy turd"

"fuck I'm dying to eat a big fat juicy turd"

"Judging by how many followers I have, there are a lot more shit loving faggots out there than anyone..."

"Judging by how many followers I have, there are a lot more shit loving faggots out there than anyone is willing to admit."

hey man, you're awesome - i'd love to lick all that shit off of you! have you ever been caught toilet diving in filthy public men's rooms?

No man, I haven't! It would be awesome if I did though! If I was lucky maybe he'd force feed me his shit down my dirty faggot mouth!

U into y.n.g fantasy ?

I have no idea what that is

We wanna see u puking shit

I'll see what I can do. Oink!

Mmmm so hot Man U into puke ?

Fuck yea man!

YOU FUCKING FREAK!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yea!!!

oh FUCK yes!!



oh FUCK yes!!

"Need a toilet? Use me instead!"

"Need a toilet? Use me instead!"

U r the perfect shitpig Fuck i love u ;)

Thank you sir. Oink!!

I am into toilet diving like you. Fucking HOT! I also like to suck up the shit sludge with a plastic tube. Ever try that?

I haven't tried that but I think I will!!

"Reblog if you are a handsome young white male and will serve as toilet for black men of any age..."

"Reblog if you are a handsome young white male and will serve as toilet for black men of any age publicly in the streets, parkings, public gardens or wherever they order you."

- (via blackworship)

"somebody please come fill my shit eating faggot mouth with a thick fat juicy log!"

"somebody please come fill my shit eating faggot mouth with a thick fat juicy log!"

I have seen a great video of you going from clean to covered and finishing off with a geyser of cum. Would love to see it posted on your Tumblr page. Also you are absolutely delicious!

Thanks man! I just reposted some. Not sure if one of them is the one you mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment