Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://complainstoomuch.tumblr.com/

drwagc: jagiv: I was just explaining to my friends how bald...



drwagc:

jagiv:

I was just explaining to my friends how bald eagles are like pigeons in Alaska.

Freedom truck

Photo



newdamage: pleasingbuttocks: newturkdad: guys PLEASE do not...



newdamage:

pleasingbuttocks:

newturkdad:

guys PLEASE do not buy the xbox one

do not buy any video game console that is so anti consumer and one that shuts out small video game retailers

I actually went on the official site and I read the rules

this is actually accurate, very accurate

You hear that faint sound in the distance? Yeah? That's the sound of Microsoft shooting themselves in both feet and then trying to walk.

It's going to be tragically funny when people buy it anyway and it does well.

raikissu: vronboy: shadowkixx: SOMEONE FUCKING MODDED THE 3D...



raikissu:

vronboy:

shadowkixx:

SOMEONE FUCKING MODDED THE 3D MANUEVER FROM ATTACK ON TITAN INTO MINECRAFT AND I AM LITERALLY LOSING MY SHIT OVER IT

SAME

holy crap

jetgreguar: ucantspelldarkwithoutthed: ive learned so...



jetgreguar:

ucantspelldarkwithoutthed:

ive learned so much

image

image

i think i did this right

Photo













Photo











jellyweasel: It is done.Whoever made this won.



jellyweasel:

It is done.
Whoever made this won.

Photo









Photo



angrilyeverafter: Have a teeny tiny babby Gyarados fusion.





angrilyeverafter:

Have a teeny tiny babby Gyarados fusion.

acqua: 「スーパーマギカ☆ガールズ」/「しあん」のイラスト [pixiv]



acqua:

「スーパーマギカ☆ガールズ」/「しあん」のイラスト [pixiv]

kingcheddarxvii: hatewizard: I CAN'T TELL IF HE'S JOKING...



kingcheddarxvii:

hatewizard:

I CAN'T TELL IF HE'S JOKING AROUND OR HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN but david hayter replaced his picture with one of kiefer sutherland

He's getting really into his role as Kiefer Sutherland playing Snake

Audio



insanitynakedhunters: ambitiousbard: whalebiology: this...













insanitynakedhunters:

ambitiousbard:

whalebiology:

this owns

Don't you fucking tell me AKIRA isn't one of the most influential (and really greatest) animated films of all time

holy shit.

jumpushfall: alexanderperchov: reminder that this is the...



jumpushfall:

alexanderperchov:

reminder that this is the actual greatest youtube video of all time

This is the actual best thing I've ever seen on the internet

millionfish: when will my reflection show who i am inside



millionfish:

when will my reflection show who i am inside

Photo



pyronoid-d: Worst Earth ever. I'd kind of like the sword...



pyronoid-d:

Worst Earth ever.

I'd kind of like the sword because I'm a manchild

angrilyeverafter: Decided to work on Weepindos' pre-evolution,...





angrilyeverafter:

Decided to work on Weepindos' pre-evolution, Bellkarp.

No comments:

Post a Comment