Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sexy Shit

Everyone who reblogs this will get something in their ask box. Everyone.

xdress-lisa:

thenaughtysissy:

Be my guest!

wondering

I’m game. =)

tonyacd: Shhh.  Just enjoy it.  (NSFW) I would definitely...



tonyacd:

Shhh.  Just enjoy it.  (NSFW)

I would definitely enjoy that. ;)

poseysissy: Every sissy should reblog this! I just need to...



poseysissy:

Every sissy should reblog this!

I just need to find one. =)

iamgraciegirl: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES………. and i know this...



iamgraciegirl:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES………. and i know this deep deep inside of me from the top of my sissy wig to the bottom of my painted sissy toes encased in 5" heels……. i AM A SISSY!!!!! PLEASE SIR.. may this sissy suck YOUR COCK SIR!!!!

Photo



sissyslutheather: sissifier: Want. Fuck me like that!



sissyslutheather:

sissifier:

Want.

Fuck me like that!

hdman5557: Yes I do!



hdman5557:

Yes I do!

strapongirl: orgydiary: Who is next? Lovely Oooo! Me!



strapongirl:

orgydiary:

Who is next?

Lovely

Oooo! Me!

strapongirl: Waiting for him ! Wish she were waiting for...



strapongirl:

Waiting for him !

Wish she were waiting for me…

klboi: sissyterri: shapeshifterbook: Reblog if you want to be...



klboi:

sissyterri:

shapeshifterbook:

Reblog if you want to be her! You know you do!!!

Hugs

Barb

ShapeShifterBook.com

Of course…

I would reblog this everyday if I thought that there was actually a chance of becoming her!!!!!

chaste-sissy-slut: So badly Oh please, give it to me!



chaste-sissy-slut:

So badly

Oh please, give it to me!

Locked up for Mistress while she is away this weekend. =)



Locked up for Mistress while she is away this weekend. =)

sarahcdlondon: iwannabejanelle: poseysissy: This is the...



sarahcdlondon:

iwannabejanelle:

poseysissy:

This is the moment you have been preparing for, when your sissy ass becomes a sissy pussy.

I need to be fucked by a real man so badly!

Me too

I want a real cock in me! Now! Please!?

Damn, I want to suck that so badly!



Damn, I want to suck that so badly!

mistresslittleblog: Training begins now… Want!



mistresslittleblog:

Training begins now…

Want!

Beauty



Beauty

Might as well post this here. Hehe =)



Might as well post this here. Hehe =)

iamgraciegirl: *…giggles……….. like i need a sign to tell me...



iamgraciegirl:

*…giggles……….. like i need a sign to tell me that i am a sissy…… he he he ……. i KNOW i am a sissy a full fledged cocksucking sissy .. sissy .. sissy ……. sissy!!!!!

I have sucked on many dildos… Hehe

krystalcd: stevenrogerstv: tvtamie4u: sissyadrienne: How Do...



krystalcd:

stevenrogerstv:

tvtamie4u:

sissyadrienne:

How Do you feel?

Transsexuals, Transvestites & Shemales - I Love Chicks With Dicks - Twitter

Or any cock

Black cock, white cock, just give me cock!

goddesssugar: …Imagine the possibilities if you just let her...



goddesssugar:

…Imagine the possibilities if you just let her out…

No comments:

Post a Comment