Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

I don't know who's son @ochocinco keeps posting BUT...



I don't know who's son @ochocinco keeps posting BUT yet again this lil man is killing some of you #grownUps SMH he is too #Fly

foreverla: "Every day. I envision it every day. You have to....



foreverla:

"Every day. I envision it every day. You have to. You have to be able to see it first." —Kobe Bryant's response when asked if he thinks about what the best-case scenario will be for him when he returns to the court from his Achilles injury

Love him

vspotblog: Getting my fix today at the #GourmetPopcorn...



vspotblog:

Getting my fix today at the #GourmetPopcorn #WeddingCake & #Beignet

Come on now this lil man is #KILLING ALOT of GROWN ASS MEN with...



Come on now this lil man is #KILLING ALOT of GROWN ASS MEN with his dressing game!!! #Swag!!!! #Loafers #ButtonDown #Polo #Gucci #Fresh to DEATH!!!!!

Just locked in 1 of my favorite DJ's for #EssenceFest...



Just locked in 1 of my favorite DJ's for #EssenceFest parties @djDemp from Florida is about to have #RouxHouse #TurntUp

Getting my fix today at the #GourmetPopcorn #WeddingCake &...



Getting my fix today at the #GourmetPopcorn #WeddingCake & #Beignet

Come on now we got ME a WSHH I Candy honey throwing the...



Come on now we got ME a WSHH I Candy honey throwing the #essence parties so FELLAS you already know what I'm working with & I party & hang with nothing BUT the BADDEST MODEL Chicks!! I bring them OUT!!!!! #therouxhouse July 4th-6th

Looking for Models coming intown for #essence that have a BIG...



Looking for Models coming intown for #essence that have a BIG Social Media Following @ me back if your coming here or if you know any models coming here that does!!!!

Houston about to be sooooo deep at my #essence parties I also...



Houston about to be sooooo deep at my #essence parties I also have my cousin @ilovequeenrosa coming in from #houston to host that weekend!!! Yeap #FamilyGoodGenes Lol!! She's a BADDIE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ok Guys I also have MY BOO @jennyjahaan coming here from...



Ok Guys I also have MY BOO @jennyjahaan coming here from #houston to host some of my #Essence Parties what y'all think ???? See I love #Chocolate!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Fellas I got the super sexy @brianabette coming here from...



Fellas I got the super sexy @brianabette coming here from #Houston to host some of my Essence parties!!! What y'all think???? #NoPhotoShopNeeded FitButtCurvy.com

ONLY 6 Spots left to Test Shoot with the Editor of SHOW Magazine...



ONLY 6 Spots left to Test Shoot with the Editor of SHOW Magazine @showmagig in NOLA July 4th-5th 2 Looks $550 including hair & makeup email me for more info donnasoublet@gmail.com

Marking my calendar for this 1!!!!! #Jaxs 6.16 I'm...



Marking my calendar for this 1!!!!! #Jaxs 6.16 I'm there!!!

#ICantDeal



#ICantDeal

Me in my business meeting today w/ #TheRouxHouse (1009 Poydras...



Me in my business meeting today w/ #TheRouxHouse (1009 Poydras St) Locking down the Venue for EssenceFestival July 4th, 5th & 6th & wait till I announce my host!!! So START getting your money together cause this is a #BallerOnlyParty #VivaciousModels #BallTillYouFall Essence weekend!!! #Turndown4WHAT????

LMFAO at the last comment NICE SMILE!!!!! I'm sure...



LMFAO at the last comment NICE SMILE!!!!! I'm sure that's what he was looking at was my smile Lol #JokedOut

Don't even text my ass back if your gonna be dry or short...



Don't even text my ass back if your gonna be dry or short with me! cause I could be texting a million other niggas that would DYE to get a text convo with my sexy ass!!!! Lol ๐Ÿ˜œ

Yes Lord



Yes Lord

My hair supplier @whozbadhairimporters is Looking For 8 Ladies...



My hair supplier @whozbadhairimporters is Looking For 8 Ladies to Represent and Promote Our Hair Collection Line On all Social Medias….We Are looking for Sexy but Classy, Attractive, Edgy and Trendy women …Size doses not matter just bring your A-Game Please submit 3 Photos, Brief Bio about yourself and your contact info to keva@whozbadhair.com The contest is over 6/17/2013…The Winners will receive FREE Hair to promote our hair collection We will select winner based on pictures, bio, followers & how many times you post us….You must follow them @whozbadhairimporters & Post a picture from there company page & hash tag them in all your posts!!! Winners will be revealed June 20th #GoodLuck

My hair supplier @whozbadhairimporters is Looking For 8...



My hair supplier @whozbadhairimporters is Looking For 8 Ladies to Represent and Promote Our Hair Collection Line On all Social Medias….We Are looking for Sexy but Classy, Attractive, Edgy and Trendy women …Size doses not matter just bring your A-Game Please submit 3 Photos, Brief Bio about yourself and your contact info to keva@whozbadhair.com The contest is over 6/17/2013…The Winners will receive FREE Hair to promote our hair collection We will select winner based on pictures, bio, followers & how many times you post us….You must follow them @whozbadhairimporters & hash tag them in all your posts Winners will be revealed June 2 #GoodLuck

No comments:

Post a Comment