Friday, June 7, 2013

What daddy knows...

sextathlon: "Please oh please say you like… 20"I do, very much...



sextathlon:

"Please oh please say you like…


20"

I do, very much so! You look amazing :)

Two beautiful handfuls!

This is the best! When you're both so wrecked from...



This is the best! When you're both so wrecked from exhaustion and ecstasy.

angelophile: "I got a fan letter from a young lady. It was a...













angelophile:

"I got a fan letter from a young lady. It was a suicide note.

So I called her, and I said, "Hey, this is Jimmy Doohan. Scotty, from Star Trek." I said, "I'm doing a convention in Indianapolis. I wanna see you there."

I saw her — boy, I'm telling you, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was definitely suicide. Somebody had to help her, somehow. And obviously she wasn't going to the right people.

I said to her, "I'm doing a convention two weeks from now in St. Louis." And two weeks from then, in somewhere else, you know? She also came to New York - she was able to afford to got to these places. That went on for two or three years, maybe eighteen times. And all I did was talk positive things to her.

And then all of the sudden — nothing. I didn't hear anything. I had no idea what had happened to her because I never really saved her address.

Eight years later, I get a letter saying, "I do want to thank you so much for what you did for me, because I just got my Master's degree in electronic engineering."

That's…to me, the best thing I've ever done in my life."

Always reblog.

So amazing!

Amazing hips!



Amazing hips!

I was alone for the evening and was startled when a knock came...



I was alone for the evening and was startled when a knock came at the door. I opened up and Angie, my neighbor, invited herself in and shut the door behind her. Next thing I know we were undressing and she was working slowly and passionately on my waiting cock.

I think I'm going to like this place…

teamdollartree: tanlines4me: Janaina Meneghel (via...



teamdollartree:

tanlines4me:

Janaina Meneghel

(via TumbleOn)

You had me at BOOBS!















You had me at BOOBS!

thornsandr0ses:   I need to change my pants



thornsandr0ses:

 

I need to change my pants

Photo



haylienoire: VUΛS http://thevuas.com



haylienoire:

VUΛS

http://thevuas.com

This is a true thing of beauty



This is a true thing of beauty

rosieandherramblings: Oh my fucking god! That is a beautiful...



rosieandherramblings:

Oh my fucking god!

That is a beautiful handful!

Photo



Photo



Photo



cunderthunt: Caprice in jeans. Well coming out of jeans. A...



cunderthunt:

Caprice in jeans. Well coming out of jeans.

A woman in jeans is just too much to handle!

beautifulwives: See more beautiful women doing the things they...



beautifulwives:

See more beautiful women doing the things they like to do at www.beautifulwives.tumblr.com.

Reblog… Follow… Submit photos… Share…

phroydianslip: The Joys of Toys - Phroyd The most beautiful...



phroydianslip:

The Joys of Toys - Phroyd

The most beautiful woman alive.

Thank the universe for this brave and amazing woman!



Thank the universe for this brave and amazing woman!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment