Friday, June 7, 2013

Mind Candy 2.0

"Carving is easy, you just go down to the skin and...



"Carving is easy, you just go down to the skin and stop." ~ Michelangelo

"There are moments when, whatever the position of the...



"There are moments when, whatever the position of the body, the soul is on its knees."   ~ Victor Hugo

"One must do violence to the object of one's desire;...



"One must do violence to the object of one's desire; when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater."  ~ Marquis De Sade

dirty-girl-: I am always his.





















dirty-girl-:

I am always his.

RoughSmut gets sold to a new Mistress…



RoughSmut gets sold to a new Mistress…

 



 

dominant88: Yes, get a firm grip little slut. Your legs are...



dominant88:

Yes, get a firm grip little slut. Your legs are getting weak aren't they? But you may only come on My command, little girl.

My pet and RoughSmut getting to know each other better…



My pet and RoughSmut getting to know each other better…

"Ordinary life does not interest me.  I seek only the high...



"Ordinary life does not interest me.  I seek only the high moments.  I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous."  ~ Anais Nin

RoughSmut getting ready for her new job…



RoughSmut getting ready for her new job…

Enjoying RoughSmut in the middle…



Enjoying RoughSmut in the middle…

sexandchores: I want to be ready when Master returns. I...



sexandchores:

I want to be ready when Master returns.

I present…and wait patiently.

Sometimes I worry that my pet may grow tired of seeing the same...



Sometimes I worry that my pet may grow tired of seeing the same thing night after night… ;-)

Photo



cindersk: There are times when just hugging you with my arms is...



cindersk:

There are times when just hugging you with my arms is not enough.

I want to squeeze you with every possible body part that I can squeeze you with.

Every part.

'Hands on' training for RoughSmut…



'Hands on' training for RoughSmut…

Here's how to handle a school girl like RoughSmut…



Here's how to handle a school girl like RoughSmut…

katskinx: aaaaand i'm officially turned the fuck on



katskinx:

aaaaand i'm officially turned the fuck on

"I want to put myself absolutely at your mercy for good or evil...



"I want to put myself absolutely at your mercy for good or evil without any condition, without any limit to your power."  ~ Leopold von Sacher-Masoch

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment