Friday, June 7, 2013

Together We'll Dance In The Dark

sokkycakes: avengersandcats: how are they getting away with...



sokkycakes:

avengersandcats:

how are they getting away with this

IT FUCKING LOOPS

Photo













First and last lines of the trio.













First and last lines of the trio.

automotivated: Ferrari F12berlinetta (by pskrzypczynski)



automotivated:

Ferrari F12berlinetta (by pskrzypczynski)

Photo



tyleroakley: Uncanny.



tyleroakley:

Uncanny.

aquabreeze: stfuconservatives: envynervine: envynervine: lava...



aquabreeze:

stfuconservatives:

envynervine:

envynervine:

lavaire:

lavaire:

So this happened this morning, and we just got how much everything is going to cost in a phone call.. 
Meet Belle. She's a 6 month old sweetheart who loves everyone she meets and especially loves to snuggle at the foot of her mama's bed every night.
Well, last night while me and my girlfriend were asleep, Belle fell off the bed and fractured her elbow on the hardwood floor. We woke up when we heard her cry and immediately had her rushed to the vet as soon as we could. 
The vet just told us the surgery she would need would cost around $3000, and with only one of us working a dead end job and a rent to pay, we simply can't afford the surgery without help. 
So for the next few days we have to keep her all wrapped up and on the couch which being as she's a puppy is just not an option!
Belle would really appreciate any help! I really hope she can go out and be the little playful puppy she used to be again. 
Thanks so much everyone.

My pug really needs your help! T_T

If you could here's where you can donate, Signal boost if you can't please! 

I'm sorry for the long post but we're in a really tough situation… 

image

Another picture of the baby napping u vu <3 

Okay so I'll do ANYTHING now:

Fanfiction? You got it.

Fan Art? I can't draw for beans but I sure can try

Pixels? Sure why not?

Sprite Edits? Eden and I can work something out

Props/Comissions: As long as you can cover shipping to your destination separately, I will do it.

Jewelery? Sure. I just found my old kit, and steampunk gears.

I Will Do ANYTHING

Please guys. The job hunt has been bone Dry! I've gone so far as to put my resume on Craigslist. 

Please! Anything helps period.

Signal boosts are epic just please help if you can!

If you don't want to go through GoFundMe, please send me an ask, they do take money from us, anyway.

Please signal boost. We haven't gotten anywhere recently and we're falling behind in payments now. :c

I had to take my dog to the vet last week. She needed x-rays and medication and shots for a spinal injury, but fortunately, no surgery. Signal boosting because vet bills are the worst.

HELP THIS PUPPY

leonmcgann: promo4homo: cooking with nicki when u get ya...



leonmcgann:

promo4homo:

cooking with nicki

when u get ya spoon, tweet spoon

718-626: hakosukajapan: (Source) #g33



718-626:

hakosukajapan:

(Source)

#g33

ribbittrujillo: Out of all my posts. This is the one to get...



ribbittrujillo:

Out of all my posts. This is the one to get over 100 notes.

bricesander: Miley speaks for us all. 





bricesander:

Miley speaks for us all. 

death-by-lulz: This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com...



death-by-lulz:

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

soulbrotherv2: Teenager invents revolutionary device which has...



soulbrotherv2:

Teenager invents revolutionary device which has the potential to charge a cell phone within just 20 SECONDS

A California teen has attracted the attention of tech giants Google for her potentially revolutionary invention which charges a phone in 20 seconds flat.

The super-fast charging device has been dubbed a supercapacitor by 18-year-old Esha Khare, of Saratoga - as she took home $50,000 from the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, which took place in Phoenix this week.  [Continue reading.]

zodiacchic: ZodiacChic Post:Virgo



zodiacchic:

ZodiacChic Post:Virgo

Photo



Photo



gimme-souls: lickypickystickyme: The Levitating Wireless...







gimme-souls:

lickypickystickyme:

The Levitating Wireless Computer Mouse "The Bat" by Kibardin Design.
A set that consists of a base - mouse pad and floating mouse with magnet ring .

One of the goals of this product is to prevent and treat Carpal tunnel syndrome.

The Bat, eh?

image

yo fuck anyone who doesn't want you in their life and fuck anyone who treats you bad and fuck...

yo fuck anyone who doesn't want you in their life and fuck anyone who treats you bad and fuck anyone who breaks your heart because they're all fuckin losers and they're definitely not worth your time because your time is precious and the only people who deserve it are people who treat you right and are nice and don't lie to you and buy you ice cream.

well i havent done this in a while (a rant)

I’m literally at the point where i can’t deal with anyone right now. like I’m so fed up of having to do everything for everyone and getting shit for it. its not my fault that I’m fucking nice and if you ask me to do something ill do it. its your fault for loading too much crap on to me and then bitching to me about it all. like if its such a problem have normal expectations of me and it’ll be fine. you’ll be pleased and i won’t be ready to have a meltdown and ranting on tumblr about it. like the amount of people that are doing this to me lately is ridiculous and i can’t keep being everyones first call for every little thing. everyone needs to let me chill for a little while and deal with everything that i have going on in my life if they want me to be able to be able to save them from their shit. 

bestrooftalkever: Two bald eagles in air battle crash-land at...



bestrooftalkever:

Two bald eagles in air battle crash-land at airport

Dude these two eagles were fighting mid-air and got stuck. They crash landed at an airport and both survived.

How hardcore is that? Look at their faces tho.

Its like "I swear to GAWD Jerry"

No comments:

Post a Comment